Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the PSX game Initial D? It is in Japanese and it is racing. I just wanted to know if it will work in ePSXe. Anyone watched the anime? If you have, my name will sound familar:D

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
InitialD rocks

I watch the anime. The characters maybe abit cartoonish , but the cars and surrounding enviroment and the sound is great ! :D
A really good anime for car lovers , i watch the canthonese version though . I have a fully tuned Trueno AE86 in Gran Turismo 2 ... hehe

BTW , is the game good ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: InitialD rocks

Originally posted by Hanamichi
I watch the anime. The characters maybe abit cartoonish , but the cars and surrounding enviroment and the sound is great ! :D
A really good anime for car lovers , i watch the canthonese version though . I have a fully tuned Trueno AE86 in Gran Turismo 2 ... hehe

BTW , is the game good ?
I watched First Stage, Second Stage and Third Stage in Cantonese version. The music is great and so are the cars. I am planning to tune my 86 Levin. By the way, I didn't play the Initial D game for PSX. Wonder if its any good;)

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Thrid stage ?

I didnt know that the third stage is available. Anyways when i find the store which has all of the second stage im gonna sweep em' all baby :D ( i watched vol 1-5 of 2nd stage in my cousin's house )

But i still cant find a shop ... its strange they have stuff like dragon ball or doramon or whatever but not Initial D : /

·
Registered
251 Posts
i've watched the 3rd stage subbed in english and i must say that it is quite good. the cars just got much better

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Gam3rX
i've watched the 3rd stage subbed in english and i must say that it is quite good. the cars just got much better
Is 3rd Stage the movie or is it the series? I watched the movie where Takumi raced the guy with the MR2. I don't know his name, only in Cantonese I know.
If you live near Toronto/Scarborough area, ask me and I will tellyou where to get the movie in Cantonese dub.;)

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Its too bad i live nowhere near there. I should visit every Cd shop i know... Ive only watched to where he changed a new engine in stage2 , how's the engine ? :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
ryousuke :i think there is only one 3rd stage and it is the movie anyway i don't know much about cars but Takumi raced Sudou Kyouichi , Kogashiwa Kai and you:D
anyway , i live in Malaysia and i don't understand cantonese although i have all initial d 1st, 2nd and extra stage cd all dubbed in cantonese

Hanamichi : the new engine is great:eek: :eek: :eek: you just have to watch it yourself

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Same..

Originally posted by Gam3rX
ryousuke :i think there is only one 3rd stage and it is the movie anyway i don't know much about cars but Takumi raced Sudou Kyouichi , Kogashiwa Kai and you:D
anyway , i live in Malaysia and i don't understand cantonese although i have all initial d 1st, 2nd and extra stage cd all dubbed in cantonese

Hanamichi : the new engine is great:eek: :eek: :eek: you just have to watch it yourself

I live in Malaysia too , but i understand canthonese though :)
Anyways you know where to get InitialD ? Like what famous CDshops have them ... i live in PJ , Selangor .

The part till i watched is he just found out that the rpm meter is his problem , but i have not seen the car's real performance tho

·
Registered
251 Posts
hanamichi : many shops at sungai wang sells it,either just 1 cd or the box one or in dvd format.the shops at kotaraya has them too i think.have you heard of xiao loong shop?they are at wangsa maju,kelana jaya and ampang .they have it too
if you want the 3rd stage message me

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Hanamichi
Its too bad i live nowhere near there. I should visit every Cd shop i know... Ive only watched to where he changed a new engine in stage2 , how's the engine ? :D
The engine is great:eek: You should see the engine after he changes his rpm meter. I don't live in Singapore so I don't know any stores there. Maybe try http://www.animecastle.com I haven't been there but probably they have it in Japanese.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Xiao Loong shop is very close on me,

Puteri Park,
Taman Putra,
68000 Ampang Selangor,
Malaysia

I never taught that small XL shop is the fisrt HQ and small, but now

·
Registered
251 Posts
the one near me is the wangsa maju outlet
btw Athleon , where is Puteri Park Plaza...i have friends living in Ampang but they doesn't know where is it too

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Well...

I live quite far from sungai wang ... kelana seems to be the closest shop to me . anyways where do you get stage3 ? guess i gotta prepare like 100 bucks for stage 2... :D or 120 ?

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Well...

I live quite far from sungai wang ... kelana seems to be the closest shop to me . anyways where do you get stage3 ? guess i gotta prepare like 100 bucks for stage 2... :D or 120 ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got Second Stage for $35 Canadian. :D It was copied though. But it was a good deal compared to $200 :p
Extra Stage and 3rd Stage only have 2 cds I think.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts