Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off-
Dead Rising can go ingame after u load any save file,,there a trick on the emu that trigger it off...i loaded download saves an it work..i know about the black screen thing,but thats were u bypass it and u load your save..i dont know if its working for any1 so i wait a bit to see what others have 2 say..

2.Prince Of Persia Rival Swords goes ingame with good speed and no graphic or sound errors with the hour or 2 hours i played it..at the opening will have a bug but once u start the ingame adventure plays smooth...

3.Harry Potter HBP goes ingame as well,with good speed etc..

i wait to see if any1 know about these games and if there working an what rev there on...be back online shortly...LATE NIGHT ANIME CALLING-lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK Break time from ANIMESSSSssss...
i have explain photos for harry potter,,and i'am going 2 work on Dead Rising then Prince OP.
i will MEGA UPLOAD it in a bit......but if any1 know if Dead Rising is working say so,,
I'LL BE BACK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OK Dead Rising is also done...is it ok to upload 18 photos or should i MEGAUPLOAD it...i'll do Prince OP later 2day or i might up it shortly...
ANYWAY-HERE YA GO...put all HARRY'SSSS in 1 folder....i come back online shortly with info for Dead Rising and Prince OP screen shots,,,,,

·
Registered
379 Posts
How did you bypass the on load hang on Dead Rising ?
What's this "trick" you're talking about ? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.