Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just thought I'd mention that the :p smiley looks very happy ---> :p <--- Whereas the actual text representation ---> :p <--- Looks kinda unhappy and embarrassed at the same time. Just thought I'd point that out.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
IMO, the new "stick out tongue" emoticon looks like a basketball now. A yellow basketball at that. --> :p

i like the old one better. :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
ok, if you guys can find the right lookin smileys i can try to fix it. otherwise bobbi will hafta do it.
id also like to mention the "sarcastic" one used to be one of my favorites..now he doesnt even roll his eyes..

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Jeez you guys are picky :p I like this new smilie. Kind of reminds me of a friend I had, but it could also double as another type of smile (like this one ->:D)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I tried, but I failed. It appears there is something incorrectly set in the options that prevents me from uploading anything (or something).

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
IMO, the new "stick out tongue" emoticon looks like a basketball now. A yellow basketball at that. --> :p

i like the old one better. :)
yeah.. it looks like a guy with dentures off.. ehehe(j/k).. Seriously, i like the old one's better.. especially the green one of this :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
.... guess I'll have to fix 'em then :) I already made a .psd for the 'new style', but I had to make 'em quick so I probably have mixed up a couple. I backed up the old ones though, so I'll try to fix 'em...

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I don't want to be picky, but is there any possible way you guys can put the old : D smile back? The new one is cool too, but it just doesn't have the same type of connotation the old one has. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Actually I have to agree with Gk here.... the old : D smiley is more appropriate for that.... I think the new one should be a :lol: instead... don't you think?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Oh well, the new : evil : smilies :)evil: ) is awesome, and more than made up for the :D.I have a feeling that I'm going to overabuse this smilie (just like the : D) :evil:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Just what I thought...:eek: (PS this one [:eek:] is awesome :D) But all in all, this site still has more smilies than anyother forum I've been to (and that's a compliment...no need to thank me :eyes: )

BTW Good job on getting past 600, Xeven. Only one hundred more until 'Total wacko' is no more :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, during the old days id post like hell.. but now... :evil::evil:

actually i think i wuz 5 days earlier than you are at joining the forums, but i don't usually post at sat+sun.. ehehe:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
yeah, during the old days id post like hell.. but now... :evil::evil:

actually i think i wuz 5 days earlier than you are at joining the forums, but i don't usually post at sat+sun.. ehehe:D:D:D
Yeah. I remember that was when you started the good ol' If your're female say aye thread (which is still going very strong today). I also see that you have wisened from your time here. Instead of posting another reply to add the bottom portion, you learned how to edit. Very Good :D That was kinda off topic, so we're going back to the main topic. When :evil: does the laugh, it reminds me of the old : D. Very nostalgic :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:emb:...you wouldn't be talking about me, would ya? :innocent:. I learned about the edit button back in my 20s (posts that is :D), but didn't use it until after my first 100s :)stupid: ). I am proud to say now that I use is whenever possible so as to not gain posts using cheap tactics :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts