Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live 15 minutes from the white house. Its friggin crazy here. Every hotel within a hundred miles is sold out. I never seen so many foriegners in my life.

I don't agree with Barack, but I have to admit that he has one serious party going on.

If anyone wants in on the action, you guys can just crash at my house.

If Barack gets killed, I claim his car. :p

So who's ready for the party :evil:
Most of you will be warming the couch during it but meh, I won't :p

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
hah crap i would come phil but im all the way in chicago :p

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I live 15 minutes from the white house. Its friggin crazy here. Every hotel within a hundred miles is sold out. I never seen so many foriegners in my life.

I don't agree with Barack, but I have to admit that he has one serious party going on.

If anyone wants in on the action, you guys can just crash at my house.

If Barack gets killed, I claim his car. :p

So who's ready for the party :evil:
Most of you will be warming the couch during it but meh, I won't :p
I'll claim The Football! I'd finally have The Button!:evil:

But nah, presidents change... Too much of a hassle to rag my fat butt over the atlantic and all the way over to US and most likely get turned back at customs as a communist or smt...:lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is that a trick out Cadillac escalade limo he riding in?!!
Really is that necessary well at least it dosent have spinners

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
And not just a President, also a leader. He wants us to buys american cars so he rided in an American car as a model :D

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Someone post links to video. I missed the inauguration because I was on the dang bus.

·
Registered
58 Posts
he is trying to stimulate the economy by buying American cars. He is the president after all, so he may as well ride in style.
especially seance we just sank a boat load of money to people who have no idea to use it
To CEO of the car companies : and do you have a plan on how turn around your companies with the funds where appointing you

Ceo's : ummmm........well get back to you after we recive the money

anyone else see the problem with this......we should at least all get a free car out of the deal it is our money were giving might as well put it in a lease form

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I have heard about if you buy a car, you get the next one for 99 cents, but to freely give 300 million people a free car would be an instant kill for the car economy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
anyone notice that obama was wearing a red tie and bush was wearing a blue
reminds me of the of halos red vs blue I wonder who called who a c*** biteing f***tard as they were leaving?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts