Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just got my new Geforce card and I was wondering where you guys get detonator drivers. I tried going to ctrl-alt-del.com but I can't get in for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure that's where I got my old drivers, but I just got the link from somebody. Thanks!

BTW, which detonator version do you recommend for bleem and VGS?

S

·
0 Posts
The 1200s can be downloaded from www.3dchipset.com So can the 11.01s. www.reactorcritical.com has the 11.01s, but, the last time I looked, they didn't have the 1200s yet. I am currently using the 1200s and they work great.
It doesn't matter which version you use for VGS because VGS doesn't use hardware acceleration or 3d graphics. VGS is all in software mode.:(
With bleem! it also doesn't really matter what driver version you use because the quality of bleem!s 3d depends mostly on the card you're using. With a GEForce card you should be just fine. Just out of curiosity, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, what GEForce card did you get? I have a GEForce 2 GTS and I love it. It is a fantastic card. Hope this helps.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
171 Posts
i have a problem with detonator 12.00 , i cant get a higher resolution than 640 x 480 , i can get up to 32 bit color but only at 640 x 480 .
any one knows why?
:confused:
geforce 2 mx, duron 800 via133a chipset motherboard and windows ME

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Have you rember to set up your monitor. Win me won't let you select modes that the monitor doesn't support. If it is setup wrong ie you told it that you had a monitor with a max res of 640*480 then that's all the display properties will allow you to set. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts