Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I dropped my trusty old Handspring Visor a few days ago and broke the screen, and living without it has been hell. I'm very absent-minded, and writing things down on pieces of paper which just get lost isn't working.

So... I need a replacement. I'm currently looking at getting a used Sony Cliè NR70, since it's one of the best 4.x generation models, and they go for around $80 on eBay. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

·
Banned
576 Posts
The Khan Artist said:
Well, I dropped my trusty old Handspring Visor a few days ago and broke the screen, and living without it has been hell. I'm very absent-minded, and writing things down on pieces of paper which just get lost isn't working.

So... I need a replacement. I'm currently looking at getting a used Sony Cliè NR70, since it's one of the best 4.x generation models, and they go for around $80 on eBay. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

No offense, but palmpilot makes you sound like you've been out of the PDA market for quite some time. These days mobile pc's prefer to be called pda or xda.

As for PDA's, I'd go for a PPC since they can do more than their palm cousins plus they have much better software support.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing I use it for is PIM software and an eBook reader. I don't need it for anything else. I'm quite fond of PalmOS, and the only other PDA I'd get would probably be a Sharp Zaurus, if I had the money. As it is, I can't spend more than $100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts