Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , the only button i got to work was ' V ' and the arrow keys ( rest of config is still unusable ) The speed of the game was alright , pretty stable until i went into gameplay. The game is like taking screenshots and slows down trmendously , something that did not happen while i was selecting the game mode. One jump would take about 3 seconds to go up and then down. Why is this so? Is there anyway to solve it? Thanks!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Specs are : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
System type : 32-bit Operating System
Version : NullDC 103 (Auto-named when unzipped)

These are the specs i can find , how can i find the rest of the specs for my computer?

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
If you are using vista: hit the windows button on the bottom left and type in the box at the bottom dxdiag. If you are using XP hit start>run and type in dxdiag. Look at the display tab

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm alright so there is this Page File : 1371MB used , 4895MB available , DirectX Version : DirectX 10. Is there a problem with my graphic card? Cause for Street Fighter 4 PC version , i'm getting lag too so i have to put it to one of the lowest specs , however , the lag is not as bad as Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the Null DC

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hmmm based on the information , my current DirectX is 10. As for graphic hardware.. i'm not too sure so here is what i see on the Display tab

Device
Name: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip Type: Mobie Intel(R) 4Series Express Chipset Family
DAC Type : Internal
Approx. Total Memory: 1292MB
Current Display Mode: 1280 X 800 (32bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

DirectX Features
DirectDraw Acceleration: Enabled
Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled
AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled

Drivers
Main Driver: igdumdx32.dll,igd10umd32.dll
Version: 7.15.0010.1502 (English)
Date: 133/6/2008 2:37:32 AM
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
DDI Version: 10

Hope this helps.... Thanks!
Btw , I'm using Vista

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Intel integrated graphics. Pretty good at displaying web pages, unfortunately not much good for anything else. I would give the previous version a try: nulldc 1.0.0 beta 1.6 which is better for lower end systems, alternatively buy a decent graphics card. Also Vista has Directx10 already but you still need directx9

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh ok.. so do i download the direct x 9.0c or direct x end-user runtime? What graphic card do you recomend me to buy? Do you know the rough price? I'm really considering getting a new card as even watching High Definition videos on youtube will get laggy sometimes.. =(

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Try decreasing the video ram size, or better disable usage of the system ram from the GFX chip altogether... The relevant settings should be somewhere on the system bios menu if they are available.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.