Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
(I think that this forum should stay alive just for fun :) )

Hey Don t U think that Bleem s programmers are ( or should I say were)
skilled enough to continue this project?

Personnaly I think that the whole money they have earned was enough to them...
So they stop the project.
If Bleem was a free emu, I m sure they will continue just for the pleasure to see
their emu becoming the best one...
But now it is too late
Epsxe is there...(Good for us anyway)

That s all i ve got to say ;)

Bye!

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's definitely part of it, but unless Sony wins the lawsuit, they are still free to keep working on bleem!, so unless they are actually at court for something, the lawsuit is not affecting their ability to release a new version or to release bleemcast!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Originally posted by LanGaidin
That's definitely part of it, but unless Sony wins the lawsuit, they are still free to keep working on bleem!, so unless they are actually at court for something, the lawsuit is not affecting their ability to release a new version or to release bleemcast!
That is until sony buys them out!:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bleem, LLC should just admit that they bit more than they could chew, and leave the market rather than jerking people around. No one believes anything they say, don' say, insinuate, etc......

At first I didn't believe in Bleem, but when the leaked beta came out, it showed ALOT of promise. I bought it, supported it, convinced others to buy it, etc........

And now I get a bad taste in my mouth whenever I even mention their name...... It will take ALOT to get me back.....

Even the Bleem boards are dead now....

·
Registered
28 Posts
See, more reason to not believe wha Bleem, LLC tells us..... the bleempacks DID go from 100 games to a single game......Sorry to say, but I am not impressed......... if I want to play Gran Turismo 2 with enhanced graphics, I will play it on epsxe with pete's latest OGL plugin and my psx to usb adapter......

How many of you will buy it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
it has been known for a long time it was planned for a single game, they didn't simply have a reversal of what they said they would do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, but it was exposed by an ex employee, NOT by Bleem themselves.....

The point is, bleem lied to us AGAIN....... if they had admitted that it was going to be a single game pack deal, maybe some of the heat would have died down by now...

·
Registered
28 Posts
You might have known then, but to 98% of us out there, we found out by an ex employee, one that alot of people didn't want to believe. Now it has come to pass, and it has been shown that he spoke the truth.

Anyway, the point still is that I wont buy it and will never support Bleem again.......

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is true. I wouldn't trust USPS shipping, and ups will be around $3. BTW, bleem.com hasn't even been updated yet....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks like they'll be selling them in Electronics Boutique. Just paying sales tax won't be too bad. I don't know if they have that store in Europe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
EB is in most reasonable sized town's in UK.

But i doubt bleem ever comes to EB in UK.

The PC version never did, for example.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That is until sony buys them out! :D

I don't think Randy & David would sell to Sony. I think they'd rather let the company die, than just have it shelved. I could be wrong, but I don't really see that happening...

I"m betting that their target for bleemcast! is going to be retail stores in the US... I doubt that they're deliberately going to try and leave out other countries, but they'll probably be focusing mostly on the US. Almost all products are focused "at home" first, and then internationally later, and Americans are more conceited than most of the the world (Yes, I'm from the US, and conceited, and know it. :p), so it's even worse here. mathew is probably right that for a lot of potential customers, it is going to cost as much or more in shipping...

Oh, not that it's really that important, but they've been bleem, inc. since about January of last year.. They're no longer an LLC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts