Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and you're a bit familiar with what happened in the past, don't forget to read the rant (from David) on the site...of course, it's bleem's point of view, but I think it explains a lot too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Finally some word, if only they had done this a year and half ago! I don't buy the excuses about why they didn't release this earlier, but of course saying "we're going to cancel the pc Bleem until we make money off Bleemcast!" wouldn't have have brought alot of joy to everyone, it would have been better than nothing in my book, nothing is being irresponsible. I couldn't explain why he'd bother to explain the situation now, with as many bleem haters as ever (myself included) but they certainly didn't have to, needless to say if its a ploy to butter people up for "Bleem PLUS - only 35$!!!!" then count me out! Also the "leaked BS story" seems to work in nicely, if they had released after that story it would have HELPED their reputation I believe. Also they do like to whine about people pirating, its a big problem for ANY media nowadays, but to whine and say not enough of us bought bleem is silly, unless we're all pirates here (I know I bought mine at Best Buy back in August I think it was *1999*) I think bleem has made a good deal of money off us, how much went to expenses I do not know of course. This was a good move, but I don't feel sorry for Bleem's crew. We'll see if 1.7 ever comes.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
yeah, i woulda liked the story a little earlier too, but better late than never. same goes w/ the update.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Eh, screw the lack of physical update all that time. It was the whole play on words they spewed to us that was the bad part. Always hinting that work hadn't stopped, yet here they are saying that it did.

Oh well. Let them try to save face. No matter how good their product may become, the company leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's just a wee bit too late. I'll leave my bleem! cd packed away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts