Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know how I can import a save game from Dolphin exported as a GCI save into a real Gamecube memory card successfully..

When I try to import a save to my memory card using homebrew applications on the Wii, it either fails to import or doesn't import successfully..

I've made some progress with Windwaker on Dolphin and wanted to import the save to my Gamecube memory card in my Wii so I don't have to start over again from the beginning..

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Try this:

Wii Homebrew which I have:

Put the NuGaSa folder in your SD cards apps folder, and put the SAVES folder in the SD card's root. Run the program, follow the onscreen instructions, copy the saves to the SD card. You can load them back on to the memory card from the SD card as long as they're in the SAVES folder.

You can't copy the saves to the Wii because the Gamecube games can only read from the memory cards, NuGaSa was made so you can backup the saves.

·
Registered
143 Posts
on the bottom of nintendo brand cards it will say

Memcard59:
Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card Dol-008 Made in Japan

Memcard251:
Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card 251 Dol-014 Made in Japan

Memcard1019:
Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card 1019 Dol-020 Made in Japan

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
NuGaSaGa works fine for me. I don't have a problem. I didn't say it is better than GCMM. The both are works better for different individual and it works fine on Nintendo brand memory card.

·
Registered
143 Posts
NuGaSaGa works fine for me. I don't have a problem. I didn't say it is better than GCMM. The both are works better for different individual and it works fine on Nintendo brand memory card.
Sorry, I wasnt trying to say that you had.

It has been a long time since i tried NuGaSaGa, when I tried it last it only worked on my 3rd party cards, and even according to wiibrew it looks like it still has problems with nintendo brand cards

NuGaSa

GCMM

Used 3rd party memcards are pretty cheap here in Oregon, $2 for a 251 block card

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I see. I dont like 3rd party memcards. It was so ugly looking and I prefer Nintendo licensed only. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.