Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i made a copy of one of my games with nero. and I wanted to know if there was a program where I could convert it to ISO or BIN. I would use DDump or something similar but it took extremely long to copy it. So if here is a way around this and you know where i can d/l a program of the such thne please tell me where. in the mean time i am searching gogle for somethingl ike it.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i dont think i completely understand what u want, but if u wanna make an image of that game on the disc to play w/ a psx emu jes download isobuster from here

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I tried Nero and it was giving me problems with psx cds.I dont know whether there is a software to convert the format.But I get from your post is may be you created an image of your psx cd using nero and now its not working so you dont want to create it again.
My advice use some software like clone cd to make image again.Here take a look at this thread for discussion about few of the best iso creating softwares http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6859&highlight=clone

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turns out there is software that i was looking for. i did a simple search on google and there it was. thanx for the advice anyhow! :)

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
Image converting tool?
well, if i have understand right, the best Tool for me is this:
cdmage.cjb.net

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
His problem is that Nero uses a non standard ISO file system that ePSXe doesn't support :(
The number of sectors are incorrect as well as a couple other differences.

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts
I think Nero's fine for copying psx CDs. I've personally never had a problem with it. If I want to make an ISO to play off of then I just use CDRWIN.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts