Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just downloaded the NO$zoomer so that I could play ff4 but the text still overlays, there is obviously something else I need to do, but I don't understand NEARLY enough computer language to help myself. If someone's could give me an idiot's guide to fixing Final Fantasy IV, I'd love you.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
First, please tell us what version of No$GBA and No$Zoomer you are using.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
There is no such thing as no$gba 2.6c and at this time I am afraid 2.6a is ethically unavailable as it's the current donate-to-get-it-early no$gba version and donations are down and have been for some time. So you're pretty much stuck not being able to play the game.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2.6c does exist, I have it. And I found 2.6a, downloaded it(I googled it and downloaded illegally from a file sharing site), and Final Fantasy 4 is working perfectly on it. Thank you for having an idiot's guide in your signature, I can now play FF4 (and my patched soul silver doesn't crash why I try to save it now so that's a two-fer)
Once again, thanks,
Moth

·
!
6,312 Posts
2.6c does exist, I have it. And I found 2.6a, downloaded it(I googled it and downloaded illegally from a file sharing site), and Final Fantasy 4 is working perfectly on it. Thank you for having an idiot's guide in your signature, I can now play FF4 (and my patched soul silver doesn't crash why I try to save it now so that's a two-fer)
Once again, thanks,
Moth
Are you happy now by saying that?

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Once again, thanks,
Moth
So I'm going to assume you leap frogged over 2.6b to get to 2.6c,
or rather that is what I'd assume if I had down syndrome.

The latest version out is 2.6a, get over it.

P.S: Renaming the file name to 2.6c and packaging it with some crap doesn't mean its actually 2.6c.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes, if you go to "Help" -> "About", you'll see the original version of NO$GBA which you have. :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Once again, thanks,
Moth
Let me rephrase myself, no$gba 2.6c does not officially exist...it's some lame hack or some such BS. I would also appreciate if you take a look at the [rules]Emuforums Rules[/rules] before posting again so that you don't break them again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't care about the rules, go ahead, ban me. I only joined the site so I could get my question answered, which should be obvious by looking at my post number. And about the ethics thing, just having an emulator is unethical so what does it matter if I got it illegally? And maybe you're right, my 2.6c was a fake, that would explain why it sucked compared to 2.6a but I really don't care, now that I have the right one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow.. its people like you that end up screwing everything up for other people.. But now that your problem is fixed we shouldnt be bothered by your idiocy again.. Good riddance i say..

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
Can this thread be closed please? I can only sense a lot flames flying around. The name of the thread explains clearly what kind of person the guy who opened it, and the posts he made just support the notion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.