Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, I burned a CD for a friend with some programs on it, but there was still free space. So what do I do you may ask? Well I make a flash movie that shows crazy pictures I have and plays the J-Pop song "Candy Girl". But thats not all! I didn't just make the flash movie for no reason! After I made the flash movie I made a .exe out of it and had it autorun when the CD was put in! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAa!!!!!!! Man I'm Funny!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
poor guy. :D i hope he likes jpop. :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope! Thats why it's funny! Candy Girl is one of those songs thats sounds so bad that it's good :eyespin: So I listen to it all day and night, or when it's one of my huge (4+ hours) MP3 playlists :eyespin:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Shiori, you're a Tokimeki Freak aren't you?

I notice you change the Nick name first... and then regularly change the avatar.

man... you should not get too addicted to something, or it might eat you back :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
OFF TOPIC: 404, stop screwin around with my hard disk! ehehe(j/k):D

..read me zig..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
jus' takin a look on how my different avatars would look like. i got one for every season of the year. :D

i guess it's safe to say i've already been consumed by TM. :D

Shiori: mmm, tasty soul. yet another one added to my legions of fans. MWAHAHAHAHA! :D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Xenomorph
That new avatar is better... when we got enough posts isn't the
allowed size of image bigger? (don't say read the rules)
Nah... I think everyone has to live with 65x65 avatars... I'm not aware of any avatar-size upgrade at all.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Xeven
oh, i wuz referring to 404 Asz, sorry:heh:
I was just pointing out how you said zig, not sig. :eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
YOU'RE SO FUNNY ASZ!! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHA! ! JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

oh wait, yes I can. :heh:

For great justice, learn to spell, Xeven. :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
any word from your friend yet, Asz? :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I burned the CD Wenesday (the night I told everyone about it) and just gave it to him Thrusday (ending about 2 hours ago on my time) and I was on the internet all day Thursday (downloading stuff as always) so i'll see Today! (Friday, but in the morning ;) )

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
...that is, if he'll ever speak to you again. :D

...well of course he will! he needs your burner! :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
speaking of Love Hina, you might find this funny (as well as familiar :D).

This was taken during Anime Expo 2001 in Long Beach, CA

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Heh heh... definitely familiar ;) My favorite scene in Episode 1 is when Keitaro gets a peek down Nageruwasa's skirt (or whatever her name is, still havin trouble with is :p) and she wacks him down the hall... classic!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts