Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
lol i love anime and all and i watch it from time to time (i am more of a gamer to be honest) but thats just too much. I dont even have a single poster or figurine. My room is pretty empty (only my clothes and pc. Dont even have a bed). But worse than that is the anime communities. That **** is just creepy in so many levels.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
imo its not creepy its pathetically sad. He's probably never talked to a girl in his life. ANd im not sure any in his current state would talk to him. He's probably 35-40 and living with his mom as well.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you guys haven't noticed, I use Haruhi as a "meme" type of gig on this forum. I honestly am not into anime. Why? That video shows it.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
imo its not creepy its pathetically sad. He's probably never talked to a girl in his life. ANd im not sure any in his current state would talk to him. He's probably 35-40 and living with his mom as well.
Actually its so pathetically sad that it becomes creepy.

This is why I hate anime, the last anime show I watched was The Lion King when I was a kid.

That guy scared me.
EDIT: When FF13 went multi-plat many weird videos appeared on youtube

YouTube - ff13 ffxiii petition xbox360 for ps3 exclusive

and This for the Lolz
YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Owner express his feelings
Star Wars and Star Trek have the same kind of freaking fandom, no it ain't the anime's, fault its the people that are f***** up.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
If you guys haven't noticed, I use Haruhi as a "meme" type of gig on this forum. I honestly am not into anime. Why? That video shows it.
Don't dare lower Disney down to the standards of anime!

Okay i haven't seen the video yet, it doesn't seem to be loading or is too slow to run my athlon 1200mhz backup computer but...

Your a big fan of anime and of Haruhi. Either you're a poor liar Phil or are you just joking around being sarcastic? :p

Just cuz america cultural perceptions of what is right and wrong are changing at lightning pace, you don't have to constantly follow the herd and try to convince yourself you've always rejected something that you at one time whole heartedly accepted along with rest of america who also at one times rationalized as just fine and whole heartedly accepted. ;)

Anime is just paper with ink on it. It can't really hurt you.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't get over the figure though....$80 bucks.......? shoot, that kind of money can get you a prostie for a few hours

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol I don't have the figure. I outgrew action figures 12 years ago :p I just did a quick search looking for how much he paid, because he doesn't tell you in the vid.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.