Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the benheck website to ask about the ps2 laptop i wanted too build, and registering, my bubbafat name was already taken oO its such an odd name for someone to think of the same one.

This happen to anyone here? kinda dissapointing =/

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
I found my username surprisingly used on an automobile forum/site. Sometimes it could be generated by some username harvesting (to make advertising-specific sites look more genuine, despite being majorly populated of phantom people with fictive usernames extracted from a harvest archive).

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
That sort of reminds me when i started on the pc-scene a bunch of years ago.
I came up with the extremely original username "Reptile", until i realized my misstake.
Since then i have used this "Poisionous RePTiLe", or shorter versions of it, with a slight misspelling which where unintentional for starters (i were worse with spelling back then) but nowadays serves to make the username even more uncommon.

But yours are quite original i believe, so that is quite odd :)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Practically any name without numbers is always taken some place or other...

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I went to the new pcsx2 and registered before somebody would take my name. :D

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Surprisingly Proto tends to be free on a lot of the boards I visit. Failing that I use Protobot. Sad thing is people start thinking I'm an automated bot or something. Aw well.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it would be a little wierd seeing you as Sirk instead of Tsirk. Got used to the T in it:lol:

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ozz, you have a very random username, but it sounds cool to say for some reason. And its easy to shorten :lol:

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I originally wanted to register as "gamefreak" but that name has been taken, so I just added my birth year in the ending.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Sirk... my name spelt backwards...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts