Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I just registered lately. I am playing ePSXe. Thanks to you i can play all my pxs game(coz my PSX console was broken <sob>). I'm always visiting ngemu on the web. More power. I am hoping pcsx2 makers make it just like the ePSXe did. Coz im a Final Fantasy addict I wanna play FFX-X2.
I wanna send my own video plugin setups for some psx games i've played or currently playing. Hello to pete for his plugins i always uses them. More power to all of you. Thanx!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Welcome to ngemu forums!!
Loads of people here luv final fantasy so im sure ull be ryt at home here. If you want to send plugins just post them in the epsxe section and your certain to get help on problems you come across.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Welcome ehL. I hope you like it here ^_^
PS : There is a thread for new members to introduce themselves here : http://forums.ngemu.com/open-discussion/62453-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here.html

Next time it'll be better to use it. Also be sure to check the forums rules : http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showpost.php?p=751349&postcount=1

They aren't so strict, but it can make you avoid alot of problems with admins (who are sometimes very dangerous :S )

Have a good time around and feel free to ask anyone here for help ^_^. Cya around

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Hello!
I just registered lately. I am playing ePSXe. Thanks to you i can play all my pxs game(coz my PSX console was broken <sob>). I'm always visiting ngemu on the web. More power. I am hoping pcsx2 makers make it just like the ePSXe did. Coz im a Final Fantasy addict I wanna play FFX-X2.
I wanna send my own video plugin setups for some psx games i've played or currently playing. Hello to pete for his plugins i always uses them. More power to all of you. Thanx!
Ahh u r from South East Asia like me.;)
Welcome to NG :p

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
hey welcome to the boards.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums guys, I hope you'll like it here and stick around.

I think it would be best this topic will be closed down before this one starts to become the regular welcoming/introduction thread :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.