Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive tryed plenty of times to make my emulator to work, but all i could do is get this crappy graphics

its marvel vs capcom 2, the first image is the dreamcast startup, the others are the char select and a fight(i think the left pixel is zangief or something like that...)

please tell me how to configure nulldc 1.0.3!!!

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
NullDC is generally set up ready to go straight away and often its default settings are the ones people use the most. From the screenshots you have provided it seems that you may be running intel onboard graphics, or you have a video card which does not support the pixel shaders for this emulator.

http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/114543-gma900-950-crash-fix.html
This thread may also contain information which may fix some of your issues.

If you could, please tell us what your PC components are and it will be easier to help you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im actually using that vs_hlsl file, my pc:

AMD Athlon 64 processor 300+
2.00ghz, 224 ram
windows xp home
i dont seem to find my graphic card ...
ill post it later

btw, the dreamcast emulator is similar to the ps ones? 'cause those works pretty good on my pc º-º

·
Registered
174 Posts
With that amount of system ram you must be using an integrated graphics card (a graphics card built into and part of the motherbaord, otherwise called an "onboard" graphics card) that is sharing the computers overall ram. They tend not to be that good. The Chankast emulator may give better results for you but the dreamcast emulators require a lot more power than the playstation ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sonething even worst just happened... i started sonic adventure 2, after i dealed with the crappy graphics...it crashed!!!!
my whole pc got freezed and i had to press the reboot button...
my dreamcast broke, thats why i downloaded this emulator... but it looks like im going to buy another dreamcast T_T

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
Maybe you can get a PC able to run NullDC decently for cheaper than a Dreamcast. ^^

Or maybe upgrade... an AGP card may be compatible to your computer, and they are cheap as of now... some DDR RAM are cheap too, and may suffice to your needs. ^^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yeah, but first ill give chankast a try

****it, chankast make my pc crash and reboot, im gonna buy another dreamcast...or maybe live a new life without any dreamcast games in it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts