Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously on the net looking for ISOs and Bins because it would be so frustrating I'd want to run outside and just start shooting. I finally get ePSXe at least working enough to where the internal CD player looks just like or better than the one on the PSX. So I figured that since I didn't have any games in my posession yet, I'd look on the net and see if there was a small ISO someone or any at all I could just use to test it with. It's a bigger hassle than trying to find the bios. I mean people are always giving you links that never work. They have these top 10, top 50, and top 100 sites that only link you back to themselves when trying to find a ISO. There are only about 3 real ISO sites on there and they all got bout 5 ISOs on them. At lease the ones they have are relatively small ones, so I was able to test it out. But that is too big a hassle looking for one little file.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
This is why it is much easier to take that lil' drive down to the store and _BUY_ the game like the rest of us good citizens do. Support your favourite game company.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
This is why it is much easier to take that lil' drive down to the store and _BUY_ the game like the rest of us good citizens do. Support your favourite game company.

No. 1 Like I said, i was hoping to find an ISO to be sure I could get this program to work before I go get a CD

No. 2 There is only 1 game I want to play, but it's sequal is coming out soon only on PS2. If the game had just come out or there was a much thing as a PS2 emulator, I would buy the PS2 game. I'm not about to but Tekken 3 or Tekken 2 when Tekken 4 is coming out only on PS2. Now if Tekken 4 was coming out on PSX, I would buy it without a thought. If there was a such thing as a PS2 emulator, I'd probably go buy Tekken Tag

No. 3 I'm just gonna borrow the game from my neighbor and practice when he is not using it. IF I want to have it more than that, I'll make an ISO of his game. Or I'll go rent it and make an ISO.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: just go on irc. heh

Originally posted by Light-Force
Go on irc, and you are open to the world of illieagle warez :)

and for how to do the downloading, just go in a help channel

to get a listing of channels go Ctrl + L

then selectstart (or scan or something) and poof you have a list of chans, now join the warez this .... iso that chans. and start your learning

huh? What help channel? What scan command? what?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Umm... guys, I don't think we're even supposed to talk about this in here.... I'm not an admin or anything (they have the say), but this thread is basically Warez 101, and I think it's against the board rules.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by Sonic98
No. 3 I'm just gonna borrow the game from my neighbor and practice when he is not using it. IF I want to have it more than that, I'll make an ISO of his game. Or I'll go rent it and make an ISO.
if you can borrow a game already, then why do you have to find another game to test epsxe?
i think it's ok to borrow the game, but making an iso of someone else's game for yourself is illegal.
buy it if you want to have it.

S

·
0 Posts
Okay, totally illegal stuff going on here. Light-Force, you are so close to being banned, it's not funny. To list this kind of stuff is simply not permitted here. You are now walking a very thin line.
I'm removing your links and Sonic 98, I'm removing how you did this. Warez are not to be tolerated at all. After this, I'm closing this thread. There will be NO MORE talk of "warez" or where to get them here, now or ever!!!:mad: Got it, get it, GOOD!!!! :mad:
sx/amiga

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.