Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, it's April 23 now and I'm getting tons of snow :mad: I live by lake Michigan (right below it actually) in nothern Indiana in the USA. This place is known for it's wierd weather patterns. It was 70+ degrees earlier and now it's below 32! This is one of the many reasons why I hate the great lakes :mad: Can't wait to move back to Seattle where the weather is "predictable" :guitar:

It's 12:46 am, better go to bed now, good night ngemu ;)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Heh, I know what you mean. Here in Minnesota we've been getting temps in the 30's as well, but thankfully no snow where I live. Actually though, I see this cold streak as good news since it's bound to do a number on the mosquito population.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
lol. god bless nebraska

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
to be honest, as of lately(1,5 years) the weather has been becoming quite unstable in my humble oppinion. Each year it seems to get worse. I wonder how much more we will get to see. Because every forum i've been, over any nationality, people are saying the weather is behaving strange lately.

TIP, go outside more to notice these effects :lol:

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
That's why the Kyoto protocols are needed, that's enough evidence of global warming for me to convince me to drive a hybrid car when I get my driving license

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
@Player-x: i don't think the kyoto protocol will do any good anymore. Even if we don't produce any exhaust gasses, the climate will change. It has always been so, and will always be that way. We just sped up the process. ;)

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
So you guys hate snows? How I wish it snows here in south-east Asia. :p
At least you can go to the mines and enjoy artificial snow

@Player-x: i don't think the kyoto protocol will do any good anymore. Even if we don't produce any exhaust gasses, the climate will change. It has always been so, and will always be that way. We just sped up the process. ;)
The point is not to stop climate change it's to slow it down

·
band
4,912 Posts
So you guys hate snows? How I wish it snows here in south-east Asia.
grrr...i sense arrogance.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I've never seen snow in my life... I wish I could get some snow :(

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
It's finally stopped snowing here in Canada. Winter seemed to last a little longer this year as we were getting snow during spring break (or "reading week" as we call it up here).

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Yeah, last time it snowed here was 2 weeks ago. Now it's getting all foggy and rainy :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
613 Posts
If it's any consolation, we usually get snow right up until the beginning of April. There were a few instance where my city got snow in May or June.

Goddamn "Winterpeg" weather. :p

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
ya well in canada near lake ontario... one week its snowy the next its hot. it's turning into some kinda day after tommorrow thing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts