...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's this thread about?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kind of surprised it'd show up for us non-special people. well, ignoring the fact we can't actually view the thread.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
strange how this happens every year.... :p

but yes...the NGemu Awards are in planning stages right now. Should be ready in the beginning of December

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
That's like that Simpsons episode where the teachers in the lounge were making fun of students :p. "I've got no friends, so I confide in Willy." :lol:

·
Meh.
131 Posts
I find the fact that there are special forums for administrators only incredibly amusing. But then again, everything posted in these forums is extremely stupid (yes, I am generalizing and proud of it). Good bye.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
SHhhhhhh :p You know to much!

/me pulls out the walther pp7 :evil:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Oooh, I hope no one seen those other threads we posted a few weeks ago :heh:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
and admins are screaming on us becouse of little bit of flood and spam :evil:, and what did we got to know? :p ;)

As always, who's got the power/admin account than... ;)

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I noticed the NGemu Awards thread earlier today. Tried to view it and couldn't, but I didn't think much of it at the time. Guess we all have to wait and see how it goes this year. Well most of us anyways..;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Dammit. :p

This is my bad :p. Over the years I've modified that forum so much (hiding/unhiding etc) that now it's next to impossible to remember all the custom settings that need to be adjusted:D. Wait 'til you see the fun I'm gonna have when it comes to making it viewable again ;).

Anyways, yes. We're working on it ATM. More news when we're ready to let you know.

Kaiser Sigma said:
I'm surprised that the BH bug wasn't active anymore... appearing out of the nowhere in your private thread used to be so much fun...
Ironically I spent so much time this year making sure that the beyond hope group COULDN'T see it (I think it took me a good hour or two) that I totally missed the fact that the translator group had full access, until cloud got in touch to inform me :doh:.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
lol...voting times almost at the door again,maybe one day I will actually get nominated for SOMETHING :rolleyes:

Oh well looking forward to it again,the place here is always much more crowded during the holidays and stuff :)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Yeah, Kaiser told me about it before. I tried to fix it but the settings seemed alright :s

Yours,
-Elly

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FLaRe85 said:
/me posts a "Who hates Exodus?" thread in the admin forum and checks if it shows up.
i already know the result since everybody loves me. i mean, come on?!? whats not to love?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
/me counts ...

Hmmm I counted 8216 things not to love :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts