Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might not be a big deal to you guys with 1000+ posts or more but it is to me. Finally reached 200!:D I just hate not having my own internet connection to butch up my post count.:mad:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
If you think like that, it feels you'll die shortly. Live you age freely!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
If you're worried about dying, you never get to live. If you fear life, you're already dead. Just be happy you're another year older.
Man, you said everyrhing about it!! That's it!! :)

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Congrats BAD_BURN!
I still remeber when I had like 300 posts and Ryos told me I needed more 400 to get a custom title. You should have seen my face :D

Life or death, it doesn't matter. What counts is if you lived before you died ;)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Life or death, it doesn't matter. What counts is if you lived before you died ;)
Yeah, and what also counts are the good things you take with you when you die, like family love, friendship, and so on.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
But back when I was still new around here 700-posts-and-above persons were rare to come by. :p So it was really an achievement back then. ;) I even remember sxamiga celebrating his 1000th before. :D :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Yeah, I remember when Disturbed's 800 posts or so looked impossible to reach, and that was back when I was number ten or something like that with 350 or so posts.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Hehe, that wasn't too much time ago, eh?
Now the boards have many people, and is easier to post here.
Actually, that was back in about the middle of July, just about the time I left until October.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I meant, things change a lot in a short period of time (not meaning the that about a semester is a short period of time, but it isn't that long either)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Things CAN change a lot. Sometimes they don't. The last couple of weeks have had quite a few changes, most not for the better.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Not the bans. Some of the regulars not showing up in quite a long while and/or won't be back for a while, and the fact there isn't much posting from anyone else kind of bothers me.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Yeah, it bothers me too, but i try to not think of it.
Well, as one of them said: "life is getting in the way"
It can be bad or can be good, but this time of the year, people start to get more concerned about family and such. You'll see, the new year will be better, at least I hope so.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts