Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off im new to gamecube.
ok i just got animal crossing (.gcm) and i know it doesnt work due to sonicjam's post (same thing happens with me) anywayz im waiting for the new release.
my quetion is, could a .gcm image be burnt? if so, how? and could it be played on a real gamecube?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
No.

(I think I should mod the GC forums aswell.. ;))

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true but, i have seen small blank cdr and cdrw's (my friend gets them) but i dont know if there r any small blank dvdr's.

also i wanna ask another question, what if i get a gc game and its an .iso image, can that be burnt and played on a gc?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
AFAIK game cube discs are not regular CDs or DVDs, but can't remember its name and tech specfications (oh well it has about 1,4 gb place on it) for now...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
no gamecube games can't be burnt onto a blank dvd or cd and played on the system there is a dofferent way of doing that but it is illegal.

·
Registered
350 Posts
dukenukem said:
no gamecube games can't be burnt onto a blank dvd or cd and played on the system there is a dofferent way of doing that but it is illegal.
Yea. you can 'stream' it to your gamecube.
AFAIK its not actually 'illegal' as it is not using copyrighted sh** or anything. of course streaming pirated games is illegal.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
hmm old thread (well at least a month..)...the chip alows to play backups now. and since the author of the thread "seems" to have downloaded his iso ill just lock this so we dont get into discussions of illegal material

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.