Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
band
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ikusagami

well basically. in this action game u play as a doggod and enter battles with various magic demons that have appeared to eat humans ^^. the engine is apparently capable of displaying 65k characters onscreen (and as u can see in the screenshots, these are not crumby ones either ! ) as well as display tons of particles. not only that, the engine is scalable to produce incredible amounts of characters onscreen at one time on the playstation3 and xbox!#$&!#& but thanks to genki (the developers), the game has come on this generation's playstation2 ^^

just to keep myself sane (and some other ppl that refuse to believe in the power of a closed platform ...) im gonna pretend this game doesnt really exist -__-"

·
band
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if u thot the screenshots were amazing...check this out:

The TGS in-game Trailer

not the counter on the bottom right of maximum total vs onscreen...even tho it doesnt hit about 1.2k, i think everyone will agree that the theoretical 65k is uncalled for.

·
band
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
repetitive? it wud seem so. but its much bigger than sangoku musou. not to mention here its all polygonal characters and a heck of a lot more of them.

seems to me this cud well pass for that N3 game on xbox30fps ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.