Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the title is a little nostalgic of 2001/2002 (for those of you that remember ;)) but like the question states, i'd just like to get a head count of who here plays the game. I just got it today myself, gonna start playing it soon. If enough people have it we could consider restarting the marathon's of olde, the kind we had for diablo 2 where a bunch of us ngemu guys would start new characters from scratch and just try to get as far as we could in a day without outside help

while im here... i might as well ask... what classes are the least used, the most powerful, the most fun, etc

·
band
4,912 Posts
aye :)

i played for a while as well but havent played in a very long time.

but if i join this ngemu clan i was wondering if i cud use my old character since i dont really have the time to start another one from scratch T__T"

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Not yet, I'm out of cash, but I do plan on getting the game. The only thing i'm scared of is those of us who work and go to school, if we aren't playing all the time, if we can catch up with you guys who play all the time! :p

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I've been playing since July 2nd. Since getting my new job at the beginning of September, I haven't been playing as much. My name is Esturk Shatterblade, Level 20 Warrior\Monk. I'm pretty far into the game now.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Got a lvl 9 War/monk and a low-level Necromancer (haven't gotten her second class yet)

Dun play myuch because of school, but if we set up games for during the weekend I'll see what I can do about joining :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I could restart even if I wanted to. I have 4 characters already.

W/Mo20, E/Mo20, R/Mo20 and N/Me16. Haven't been playing much now, getting on with life and doing new things. I probably play 3 times a week.

Great game, just needs some new content.

·
RPG n00b guru
86 Posts
If I had the time to do a marathon of this amazing game, sure. But alas, I don't. I have several level 20's, but I am sure I can use my PVP slot just for a new character.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
played it for about 2 weeks when it first came out. too boring for my tastes, as i'm not into pvp.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.