Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent seen too many threads about graffiti, maybe because some people dont apreciate it, or say its not an art.. :rant:
But i do, and if you do to or just want ot see some awsome artwork go check this site out, it has alot of awsome stuff, trains, walls(I would recomend the blackbook section).And if you want you can post some graffiti here if you want.

Go here

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I remember some of those walls while I was in Providence....

btw...your sig image is way too large...at most 500x130

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
zenmaster your sig is far to big. maximum size is 500x130 and 25KB
as for the topic. i love graffitis(like the one in your sig) what i dislike is those "tags" they do.

edit: how did i miss what kirby said...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah there is a difference between people that do tags and people who actulay KNOW graffiti, people who tag usualy have absolutely no art talent and a clear conception of art, they are the ones who give us the bad name.
These days there actualy places where you can go and do graffiti, and it wont be illegal, even competion.
But gfaffiti is still mostly about going out there, in the night and creating awsome artwork that you will probably newer get credit for, but its the ART that matters not how famous you are or how mutch money you make.

PS: is my sig better now?

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
zen_master said:
Yeah there is a difference between people that do tags and people who actulay KNOW graffiti, people who tag usualy have absolutely no art talent and a clear conception of art, they are the ones who give us the bad name.
These days there actualy places where you can go and do graffiti, and it wont be illegal, even competion.
But gfaffiti is still mostly about going out there, in the night and creating awsome artwork that you will probably newer get credit for, but its the ART that matters not how famous you are or how mutch money you make.

yes sig better :)
there are some places where i wouldnt mind having people do graffitis...like on the huge cement collumns under bridges. but graffitis on bus, trains or any sort of vehiclefor that matter...thats just wrong

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
zen_master said:

yeah i agree whit you, i hate the people that drawn stupids line of graffiti on the walls, they look like children's.
and another thing, your Sig is still to big, look i made it from 35k to 9k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts