Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes...:D Yeaaa!! I had a great New Year celebration...It was a terrific party with my friends... Of course we all was drunked a little... Iam little lurching...:D There also was my girlfriend...as you can see at the pic it was funny:D And about you...How had you celebrated NY?? Maybe playing FF10 as usual or watching anime in the corner:D Or maybe more intresting?:D

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
I played Tales of Destiny II because my anime wasn't in. Now that my anime's in, I'm watching anime. Saw some...interesting stuff. Of course, you do realize with that image that I'm going to have to ban you now. :wink:

Just kidding.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I were in the beach.....was very cool...thought...(my luck that i was with my mother laptop, posts on the beach......hehe....my g/f was there too...more lucky.....) I hope that all of u had a cool new years eve......
(thats her...i took the pic....i would post more of my pics here...i'm not so bad taking photos....but isn't the topic right.....)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Asfaloth
That's a... uh... very interesting picture there, Nash ol' boy... uh... yeah. Little too much vodka? ;) [/QUOTE
Wow Asfaloth!!!You know our national drink?!Yes there was much vodka but I havent drunk it 'cause Im the medical student and must care about my state of health and about health of others:D
So I never had tryed any of alchohol drinks... ;) Oh Asfaloth maybe you had a girlfriend too?(I hope she is not penguin-girl...:)) Post her pic here and we will see her together...
PS And how is your leg???
:D :D :D :D
PPS On that pic you can see vodka...And all of my friends...:D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jonys
I were in the beach.....was very cool...thought...(my luck that i was with my mother laptop, posts on the beach......hehe....my g/f was there too...more lucky.....) I hope that all of u had a cool new years eve......
(thats her...i took the pic....i would post more of my pics here...i'm not so bad taking photos....but isn't the topic right.....)
Hmm man good pic and the girl on it is very pretty:emb: Post more pics here, we will see them together its so interesting...

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Nash: I would not censor that (sexy), as long as it's not being used as part of a much more perverted scheme. As it is, we have an ePSXe thread full of that word (yes, I said ePSXe). Which is funny, because I censored the problematic part. May have to shut it down.

-_-

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
> more lucky.....

What kind of lucky? Heh heh heh.

> You know our national drink?!

Of course I know your national drink. Everyone here knows your national drink from all the Russian bad guys in James Bond movies. :D

> So I never had tryed any of alchohol drinks... ;)

Uh-huh. :D

> Oh Asfaloth maybe you had a girlfriend too?(I hope she is not penguin-girl... :)) Post her pic here and we will see her together...

Yeah, sorta :emb: I don't have a pic of her, which is OK because she was ugly. :eek: It's all good, tho, cuz the next day I got ANOTHER girlfriend! Man, when did I become such a ladies' man?

And what's wrong with penguin-girls? I know some very attractive penguin girls!

> And how is your leg???

I got a new one. I'm gonna use my crutch to beat you silly, you lousy troll you!

BTW, kinda random here, but I just noticed you can see the frozen stone trolls in FOTR. It's at the scene where you first see Arwen. Of course, everyone else probably already knows this, but that's ok. ;)

> PPS On that pic you can see vodka...And all of my friends... :D

Which one is you? Is it...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Ryos
> On that pic you can see vodka...And all of my friends...

But isn't vodka one of your friends?
Wha ha ha ha:D (Nash looked, at Ryos and falled on his knee before him) No my Admin...Only drinks I drinking:D are cola, tea, water, milk,...And how about you my Admin Majesty? Have you ever been little drunked :D ? And what have you drunk at that time??? (I hope not russian vodka...:D )

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
> Yeah, sorta I don't have a pic of her, which is OK because she was ugly. It's all good, tho, cuz the next day I got ANOTHER girlfriend! Man, when did I become such a ladies' man?

You are a dead man...er...penguin.

As for the picture, do not be confused. Nash is the vodka bottle.

> Have you ever been little drunked

Ha. I'm weird enough as it is without being drunk. Who knows what I'd be like on drugs and alcohol. Scary.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Asfaloth: You're an UNDEAD dancing penguin? I will have to consult my handy dandy exorcism pocket handbook. Hmm...says I need a chicken suit, five hundred pounds of tar, and six rubber sledge hammers of doom. Now where am I supposed to get a chicken suit this time of the night?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.