Next Generation Emulation banner

Would you use a PSX emu for the DC

• YES!!!

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Depends on the compatability really....

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Why are you asking me this?

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys use it? I'd just like to know how popular a PSX emu on the DC would be..... Drop your comments here too...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KallistiOS supports opengl, meaning i could do the graphics either at their default resolution but with filtering and anti aliasing, or an enhanced resolution but with just filtering.....

if im making no sense tell me, im st0ned :D

S

·
0 Posts
if its the quality bleemcast does, I'd say yes...
but other than that, I usually prefer pc emus.

It's just that GT2 bleemcast runs amazing :)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Of course there should be one. Its like bleemcast. And bleemcast for gt2 was great. I dont know about metal gear solid and tekken 3 but bleemcast was great n e ways. :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Oh yes I would use it. But oh no I forgot ,I Dont have a dreamcast .:)
I mean to say idea is good but not for everyone .

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Ma'anagal
;) It would be totaly awsome to have a psx emu for dc. The dreamcast don't have to many good RPG's
True, but what RPGs there are are very good. I'd take quality over quantity any day. I wouldn't mind being able to play a few games on there, however...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I kow fine well its not fake, because
A: I am on the coding team
-=and=-
B: I dont tell lies :D

hehe... No release dates have been set. When its out, its out. Only my already pre-selected beta testers may test :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
really that's cool are you starting from strach? what progaming language are you using? that awsome a psx emu for dc. can be.....is so very. sorry for douting .

just in case you need testers lol:D :D

i have a mil-cd compatible DC made before oct 2000 (mines feb 2000 i think), anyways it works because ive used other emu on it.:D :D, i know how burn the cd's and stuff. + have a psx so that helps. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts