Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I would do, I'd drive a semi truck full of propane at full speed strait into the deepest area of the grand canyon :D

How about you?
EDIT: In fact, I'd do it twice :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silly me, I forgot :)

btw doom3 is fun :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I would look at my g/f tell her this is all her fault and jump off a bridge....then get back up and ask her what happened? lol....she would be so confused...ok maybe thats a little to mean...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hmmm, that's a nice idea for tricking my ex :evil:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carnage said:
I would go into a frenzy and kill as much ppl as the machinegun I'll have at that moment can kill
you are just pure evil :evil:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Carnage said:
I would go into a frenzy and kill as much ppl as the machinegun I'll have at that moment can kill
Makes me feel glad about living in Holland :agree:

·
band
4,912 Posts
>.<

i wud make millions off scientists/armies/etc who try to study/reproduce wut happened to me. if that doesnt work, ill become some kinda mercenary. That is, provided that i am physically unharmable AS WELL as immortal and could VOLUNTARILY feel no pain.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
think if you could go to pieces and back together without dying, I'd cut my hand off and let it go to city, like in that game to psx, I don't remember the name... I'd also wanted to jump from a plane without parachute...

But the Garnage's idea sounds good too...

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I would re-establish comunism in Russia, re-unite USSR, make Kiev, Ukrain the capital of a new order and bring the world to my knees all by my hands of course. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Typhoon 01 said:
I would re-establish comunism in Russia, re-unite USSR, make Kiev, Ukrain the capital of a new order and bring the world to my knees all by my hands of course. :evil: :evil: :evil:
You just gave me a reason why it's a good thing that humans arent immortal. Think of hitler. :evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts