Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well shoot let me start it off then!!! CLOUD,SEPHIROTH,DIAMOND,AND ULTIMA WEAPON R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,778 Posts
I like Terra from Final Fantasy VI for SNES. Sorry, but Final Fantasy VI was the best. It had the best gameplay, story, plot, and concept. I loved the villain Kefka. He is high up in my best villains of all time list.

Final Fantasy VII is not without grace though. I personally like Sephiroth. The image of him stuck in my mind for a long time. The story kind of reminded me of Akira. I still like Final Fantasy VI better though. Final Fantasy VII would be 3rd on my list.

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah, right

for me, Vincent kicks ass! he is the best character in all Final Fantasy saga.

he was evil, mysterious, and a silent killer. THE BEST!!!!

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Cid, Tifa, Vincent and Yuffie . . . Yuffie, Vincent, Tifa and Cid . . . I CAN'T DECIDE!! :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :p

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
hey i know this AVATAR! what-a-shame, cant you be more creative of yourself??? tsc tsc.

S

·
0 Posts
Red VIII for me. A talking Tiger/Cougar w/a Native American type background. What more could you want. Sephiroth was also pretty cool, but I felt that Red VIII topped even him.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Yuffie was and still is my fav. And I heartily disagree about ff7 being the best ff there is. ff6(3) had a better plot and ff5 was more challenging in terms of fights (I recommend trying to take out Omega and Shin-Ryuu). ff5 had that interesting job system thing going for it too!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Well then Cloud and Red XIII from FF7 , Zell & Squall From FF8 , Chrono and Frog The Winner of all Battles !!!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
If you're going to limit it to FF7 (which has nowhere near my favorite characters), I guess I'll say Sephiroth.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts