Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
No surprise there, M$ apps always have more security holes in them then Swiss cheese.

Obvious solution: MOZILLA FIREFOX!!!! :p

I seriously hate M$! The only 2 products I use are Windows and MS Office :D (gonna try OpenOffice, hoping it's almost as good so I can kick one more M$ product out of my PC) Also waiting for all games to be supported on Linux and then it's buh-bye Windows!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
hmpf you know that sounds so familiar, didnt the same thing happen a few months ago, i wonder how long microsoft have been keeping this one a secret.
well im glad i use opera.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Not new at all, i laughed as its the first time i've seen it reported on the news.

I was like "Have you ****ers been sleeping all this time?"

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Using Chrome ATM (.....pretty decent, no crashes up until now), but FF is my mainstay and I sometimes use Opera as well.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
That won't ever happen.
Talking about swiss cheese, it's not like firefox have less security fixes than IE7 these days..
Well either that, or WINE becomes really advanced and substitutes. I remember reading somewhere that it can already run some games like Doom 3. Oh, and FF is MUCH more secure then IE will EVER be. It's safer in general and there are hordes of security add-ons to tighten it up some more.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just because my house is less attacked ( not at all if you're concerned ) and targetted than the White House or the Pentagon, doesn't mean it's more safe .. lol

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Well either that, or WINE becomes really advanced and substitutes. I remember reading somewhere that it can already run some games like Doom 3. Oh, and FF is MUCH more secure then IE will EVER be. It's safer in general and there are hordes of security add-ons to tighten it up some more.
id put more money on reactx getting more games working when its finished, and since it is not owned by microsoft will probably be ported to linux when done. and yeh firefox is a hell of alot more secure than ie.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Just because my house is less attacked ( not at all if you're concerned ) and targetted than the White House or the Pentagon, doesn't mean it's more safe .. lol
Firefox is already 50% safer by not being able to run active x controls.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
and of corse the WOT plugin warns you about unsafe sites.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
hell it works for me as long as i dont do anything stupid.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
What? oO Virii don't care which browser they're attacking through and why would they spare FF and only attack IE? oO

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
*face palms*

Firefox is less prone to script based attacks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Firefox is already 50% safer by not being able to run active x controls.
Not really, it's 0% safer if the user knows what's he doing.
Anyway I was just picking on you lol, I know why it is safer or not, just figured I should joke a bit and angry the FF users ( I use google chrome , firefox and IE lol, no preference )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts