Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find a way to download one file at a time with IDM.
It downloads all the files at the same time. However, I want to download only one file at a time, How do I set it to work that way?

·
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,058 Posts
I've tried those 2 too :D , indeed IDM is fast but not by much. in my case it fluctuate, orbit seems more stable, but in the end both cap at my line limit...
oh, have you tried re-adding the download urls after you set the queue to 1 in IDM?

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've tried those 2 too :D , indeed IDM is fast but not by much. in my case it fluctuate, orbit seems more stable, but in the end both cap at my line limit...
oh, have you tried re-adding the download urls after you set the queue to 1 in IDM?

see what happens is when I click on a download link, A small download dialog box appears where I can either click on download now or download later.
If I click download now it starts downloading and ignores the queue but if I click on downlaod later it does not download at all

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I've been using Download Accelerator Plus (commonly known as DAP) for 4 years now. Before that I used IDM but found DAP to be much more superior. I often schedule downloads with it and it works perfectly. Try it!

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Just one small ad in the d/l window, it really doesn't hurt at all. Plus I've noticed that it really is the only true download "accelerator". I get 5kbps extra from it then anything else I've ever used.

@redlof: They've introduced a new interface now, the download bar appears as it does in Firefox's downloader (though you can change back to the old style as well. The main window minimizes to the system tray.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I'm afraid that isn't possible.....or it might be in the advanced options, I personally like having a download window.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.