Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I met some idoit on my university....
I quarrel with those idoit about idoit subject........
Idiot who never work with big work.
Idiot who said I can design freely but in fact they fixed me every thing.I want to said why not design by yourself.
Idiot who give me only 1000 B (1 doll = 50 baht)
And want me to make cheer 's stand with a little money
I said I can't do this with this fund.
They said I have no responsible.I said fine.Find another person who can make this.And I just walk out.......
I can't take it anymore....

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Looks like a poem... :)

Serious... I know this kind of people. There was a big jerk in a tech school I studied back in '99. He used to say that he hated me, for nothing in particular, just hated me to the bones. And, until now, I don't know the reason of his ignorance. Actually, I have almost never spoken with him... unfortunately, this kind of idiotic behavior do exist in a few strange people. ( ~_~ )

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
I met some idoit on my university....
I quarrel with those idoit about idoit subject........
Idiot who never work with big work.
Idiot who said I can design freely but in fact they fixed me every thing.I want to said why not design by yourself.
Idiot who give me only 1000 B (1 doll = 50 baht)
And want me to make cheer 's stand with a little money
I said I can't do this with this fund.
They said I have no responsible.I said fine.Find another person who can make this.And I just walk out.......
I can't take it anymore....
you shouldnt be so nervous... just relax , maybe itllbe better if you listen some Enigma melodies?:D

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Nash: Don't worry. I'm not sure exactly what Enigma said, and I know English fairly well. :p One of the barriers of the 'net is the inability to know everything when you weren't there.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it, Enigma. That sort of situation pops up a lot in the real world.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Nash: Don't worry. I'm not sure exactly what Enigma said, and I know English fairly well. :p One of the barriers of the 'net is the inability to know everything when you weren't there.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it, Enigma. That sort of situation pops up a lot in the real world.
Its a funny but to understand and translate your text ave lost ~ 3min terrible a should working more on my english...:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.