866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell Yea!

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
PiggyFlyer said:
Heh nice, fast progress.. keep it goin :evil:
cool but this is old news someone posted already I think..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Should this be "News" ?
As it seems to me to be more about blatant Piracy, than anything.
What ever happend to actually waiting until the system had run its course ?

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D.K.Tronics said:
Should this be "News" ?
???
You know that this is an EMULATION website right? I'm just checking...

·
Registered
209 Posts
D.K.Tronics said:
Should this be "News" ?
Emulation is emulation, besides I think it was the demo only. I think the reason why emulators are being written changed over time. Perhaps it used to be to be mainly for nostalgia, but I think somewhere along the road, emulation caught up, old emulators were already perfect so people moved on to emulating newer systems.

These days, there could be many reasons for writing an emulator. Some people like the challenge, the feedback and support from users, the joy of learning a new system, or for creating a development environment for the platform. That's right, emulators are good for home-developers/development, it really helps not having to transfer entire game to a flash cart or similar.

I don't think a full rom can be transferred into the DS memory over a wireless connection either, only small parts of it, like when you are linking with only one game.

To make the emulation perfect commercial games must be tested, it's simply the best way to do it. Unfortunately, it will result in some piracy.

With the good comes the bad, it's the same with free speech. Still...It's better to have a choice than no choice at all. Without choice - you're just a zombie. Most people will agree with that....(I hope)

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
I totally, may all be for the sake of emulation
VIVA LA EMULATION !!! =D

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Whoa, I'm very interested in this emulator. I hope it gets commercial games emulated soon ;)

Keep up the good work, guys ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts