Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I apologise if this is a daft question, I have tried searching the archives but I came up with so many conflicting answers so figured I would ask directly.

I am currently using version 1.0.2.4 (I downloaded the new version today but I found more problems with that, will wait I think)

All I want to know is which save type to use for Diamond so that when I re-open the game I get the "continue" option. I have wi-fi plugin enabled, game seems to run as well as can be expected, but saves don't seem to be actually created anywhere when the ingame save happens. It appears to work, ie the game keeps going, but there's no continue there on restart.

Sorry if that was long, I'm new at this. I appreciate any help. I would use no$Gba but I have bad vision and I need the larger option iDeaS has.

If it helps I also have the following ticked:
openGL3D
avi capture
paula audio plugin (seems to make slight speed improvement over the other one)
wifi

·
Lurker, pretty much...
324 Posts
The correct savetype for Diamond is FLASH 4MBit.

To have correct save settings for most games, you should check Auto and "Auto Save Backup Memory". This way it'll really save the game whenever you do so.
I assume you aren't running it from the archive, are you? :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming so as well since I'm not sure what that means :p I ended up finding the right type by trial and error :) For some reason the first time I used 4MB the game crashed so I thought it wasn't that one, but I tried it a second time and it worked. Thanks for the auto-save tip, I didn't have that checked in case it did something weird to the save.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.