Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,394 Posts
Emulators in early development can always cause weird issues. You should try to adress them to the author but first try and pinpoint what causes the game to not boot the second time.

Also this isnt in the right forum. This place is only for news regarding emulators. Appropriate place for this thread is the Misc Emu Forum

·
AIIIEEEEEEE!!
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was gonna put it there...but I didn't see anything on the DS there. I wasn't sure.

And, I do know that it's in its early stages, I just found it funny for it to run a game...then not run it at all.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
you obviously werent there when everyone went OMFG! WIRETHINGIE (I forgot the word) Mario 64! Thats how the n64 emulation began, it first started on M64 and then some other games, sure there was some slight possibilities towards running other games but that was obviously slim due to it's early development.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nevermore said:
you obviously werent there when everyone went OMFG! WIRETHINGIE (I forgot the word) Mario 64! Thats how the n64 emulation began, it first started on M64 and then some other games, sure there was some slight possibilities towards running other games but that was obviously slim due to it's early development.
Irrelevant.

He's not complaining about the failure to run all games. The inquiry was wondering about the inconsistency in this one specific game running to a short extent sometimes, and then other times not running at all.

Congratulations on "being there" when some N64 emulator made an early release and your willingness to inform others. I'm sure you must live a very interesting life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.