Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Sure, I wonder why the current sound plugin wasn't replaced with the non-buggy beta plugin. I remember saying Lino found problems with that one, but it doesn't seem as serious as the "weird noises" problem...
If the beta plugin was the actual current plugin and if it was put in a "PLUGIN" folder in iDeaS's archive, it would be a big step. :D

And the FPS limit is wrong, the sound isn't supposed to run at 66~67 FPS...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The best graphics on DS? if you're after graphics forget the DS, it's all about fun even if that fun is super-blocky...go buy a PS3 or something if you're a graphic whore.

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
It's a message from Lino. Here is his answer from the Emucraze forum:
Lino said:
Yes, sorry but there is a man alias BatBlaster on Italian site that he causes problems to me and my emu. Now I stop it. I hope this man solve his problems and mine.
The download page is suspended as well as the old domain http://www.ideasemu.org, so to download iDeaS you'll have to wait until Lino and Batblaster solve their problems...
I'll see if I can upload a more recent complete package like I did for versions 1.0.3.1 and under :p

·
Emu author
270 Posts
It's a message from Lino. Here is his answer from the Emucraze forum:

The download page is suspended as well as the old domain http://www.ideasemu.org, so to download iDeaS you'll have to wait until Lino and Batblaster solve their problems...
I'll see if I can upload a more recent complete package like I did for versions 1.0.3.1 and under :p
Please iDeas doesn't need forum drama!. Whoever that Batblaster ******* is he should **** off and let Lino get on with iDeas. Regardless, whatever he is saying/has done, it shouldn't make lino shut down the website and imply that iDeas is no longer going to be developed.

His choice though I guess, just remember Lino, there are *******s out there in every walk of life, just remember the people like us, who appreciate your work and enjoy using your emulator :thumb:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It sounds more like this fellow owns the hosting Lino originally used and there's some sort of dispute over the hosting arrangement and the data the guy is still holding onto, so this is not your common person acting like an ass and dev shutting his project down in response.

·
Emu author
270 Posts
It sounds more like this fellow owns the hosting Lino originally used and there's some sort of dispute over the hosting arrangement and the data the guy is still holding onto, so this is not your common person acting like an ass and dev shutting his project down in response.
If that is the case, I have unlimited bandwith and storage with my hosting plan should lino need it ;) (for free of course)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Won't help too much with the problem at hand though if he's not being given access to his old site :(
Anyways we'll see...perhaps I missunderstood him

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
BatBlaster is a ****ing *****, hes the first **** thats on my list of targets to remove from the emulation scene.

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Lino probably won't tell about his problem in detail, at least not publicly. That's too bad...
Since the link on the first post is still unavailable, you can grab the latest version (iDeaS 1.0.3.3b2) here instead.

EDIT: link is no longer available at the moment, due to Emucraze's recent upgrades... For now you can download iDeaS 1.0.3.3b2 from Ngemu until this problem is sorted out.

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
This sounds like a source-code being taken hostage.
I hope it is not that serious, otherwise we should arm our bravest and free him/it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.