Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
831 Posts
Links seem to work correctly now.
But I noticed another small problem: the download counters are broken. They're always zero. I'm reporting this just so Lino doesn't start believing that nobody cares anymore about his work.

EDIT: with the new audio plugin, ADPCM looping is buggy again. It's even worse than before. It seems to just not go to loopstart position when it reaches end!
I noticed Lino released source code of his wifi plugin, can't him do the same with his audio plugin? So I could more easily determine what the problem is.
My intentions are uniquely to help, I'm not going to steal or redistribute that code...

· Registered
831 Posts
There are problems with mysql, I dont know why, but I hope they resolve it.
I hope you'll have them solved! ;)

However the forum will migrate on other site.
Okay. I never posted in this forum anyway. Because there's one rule I find too harsh.

And what about the audio plugin source? If I had it I could tell you what the problems are exactly.
I saw you released the source of the wifi plugin, that's good. Maybe some interested people (like me) will help development of this plugin.

· Registered
831 Posts
Okay, okay, then don't rely on me if you need help about that audio plugin :p
Because without having the source code I can hardly guess what the bugs are :p

About the wifi plugin. Yeah, I had a look at the source and I noticed it's quite a bit similar to dswifi lib. But if you want to make it work with most wifi-enabled apps, it lacks two important things:
1) periodically sending beacons (dswifi-based apps need this)
2) replying to probe requests (Nintendo WFC apps need this)

If you want I'm coding something a bit similar in DeSmuME. It's called SoftAP. It basically tries to simulate an access point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.