Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· DesMuMe Bug Catcher
81 Posts
The new Software light is a bit buggy so for now is better to keep it OFF (Lino has forget to make off by default). Some games with it On improve (ex. Lights on nanostray).

BTW there is a new Audio Plugin (with the ADPCM fixed problem, thanks to Nherve suggestion).

· DesMuMe Bug Catcher
81 Posts
It's a great feature (fix a lot of problem on many games but there are some issues on others) but we have to wait some refinements. :thumb:

· DesMuMe Bug Catcher
81 Posts
Many games has now an improved audio but some games has a very strange audio problem, like all the sounds are extremely high pitched or like fingernails on a blackboard.

These are the game that are affected (all same problem, you need do try yourself to understand):

-Dead N Furious (aka Touch The Dead on Usa)
-Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
-Kirby Canvas Course
-Diddy Kart Racing DS

I can't understand what is that makes that problem. If someone has an idea please write here or in the appropriate thread of iDeaS! Thanks!

· DesMuMe Bug Catcher
81 Posts
Mmmmh, interesting Nherve. Maybe i can try on Desmume to simulate this issue with different values, to check if can be the problem on that games.

Nherve what lines are dedicated on demsume for frequency calculation?

Thank you!:thumb:

· DesMuMe Bug Catcher
81 Posts
You're right Nherve but to be sure i would make some test only to discard this possibility about the frequency. :thumb: Thank you for the instruction!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.