Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
20k if hosted on NGEmu, 25k otherwise.
About the size limit, I suppose it applies to the whole sig? If it's the case, teelow's sig is ways too big.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello all
my name is bernad, from Indonesia. I am a newbie in this stuff. i tried to download but i can't. do i have to pay or register to that link first ?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Nope, it's all free. Try perhaps using a different browser....Opera for instance for some reason keep on thinking it's a webpage instead of a 7zip file...and thus I can never download using it. So try using FireFox, Google Chrome or even Internet Explorer.

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
From the iDeaS 1.0.3.1 Final topic: (btw "Final" doesn't mean "final release" here)
There are problems with servers and sometimes the links dont appear, I dont know why but it happens.
The files on the server are unavailable, explaining why the links don't show (all links are broken).
For now, all you can do to get it is by downloading this pack: Archive of iDeaS and its plugins (1.0.3.1 Win).zip

I don't know why I preferred including all versions of iDeaS in a single pack... :heh:
But just download the pack, extract it somewhere and do whatever you want, I included a mostly working configuration.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts