Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Engrish is the great!
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the changelog:

* Fixed a bug in Blend Effects with 3D Layer.
* Fixed a bug in IPCSYNC Registers. (Thanks Yellowstar.)
* Fixed a bug in 3D coordinates with integer greater of 12bits.
* Fixed a bug in VIEWPORT (4000580h) register.
* Fixed a bug in Texture's stack.
* Fixed a bug in MTX_POP (4000448h) register.
Get it here, people. :)

·
Emulation Fan
67 Posts
the release between beta and final is very fast, that's nice ! thx for the news, i'm going to test it !

·
Registered
668 Posts
Superb. BTW can you tell me how to make the screen bigger? It supports ZOOM x 1.5? Is there any way to make it bigger?

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Yes.. it always like that in previous revisions.. OPTIONS>ROTATION and ZOOM>1.5 and also do not forgot that this emulator do have Rotation. ;)

It is best to play with your emulator to explore the options before ask the question. It is not too hard is it ? :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yes.. it always like that in previous revisions.. OPTIONS>ROTATION and ZOOM>1.5 and also do not forgot that this emulator do have Rotation. ;)

It is best to play with your emulator to explore the options before ask the question. It is not too hard is it ? :D
Yeah, I know 1.5 ZOOM but I want bigger? Is it possible or this is max? I noticed that you can`t stretch the window? So what? Turn my dektop to 800x600?

·
|> |_ /\ |\| |
1,243 Posts
Yeah, I know 1.5 ZOOM but I want bigger? Is it possible or this is max? I noticed that you can`t stretch the window? So what? Turn my dektop to 800x600?
You can edit the Software.INI file.

First make a backup of that file, so you can replace it you edited something else.
Open the Software.INI file. Look for: Zoom=,1,1.500000

For example for 1024 x 768, you can change it to Zoom=,1,1.700000 which means 1.7X zoom.
And so on for higher res.

·
Registered
668 Posts
You can edit the Software.INI file.

First make a backup of that file, so you can replace it you edited something else.
Open the Software.INI file. Look for: Zoom=,1,1.500000

For example for 1024 x 768, you can change it to Zoom=,1,1.700000 which means 1.7X zoom.
And so on for higher res.
Mmmmm... that`s more like it. Thanx a lot :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
how come none of this **** is on the front page? seriously, I've never seen a blog/site as lazy as the people that run this place. god, you people should be embarrassed.

Thanks for posting this. Will have to give it a try.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts