Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that 'Kenshui Tendo Dokuta' is fully playable on the latest IdeaS build. Here is the babelfish translation of the news:

We have to you (and you fischia.gif) I have held with the suspended breath, at this point ve you waited for it from a moment to the other, and now the confirmation and the tests arrive: entire iDeaS the Team, with to head the most skillful Linen, is proud to announce that Kenshui Tendo Dokuta is the first game perfectly working on iDeaS! This important goal is an ulterior confirmation of the engagement and of it turns out to you that this plan has been in a position to catching up in the time, rising itself from simple field of test for homebrew to only emulatore of Nintendo DS having cut this, up to now inviolato, goal. There is other to say? Congratulations Linen! You instead, taste the images...
There's also a video showing the game running. There are still little gfx gliches like uncomplete speech bubbles and than but other than that, everything (excluding sound i guess) is running.

Video

Source: Gbarl.it

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Yeah noticed that too yesterday over ******, but was too lazy to post...

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
you're aware that this is pointing directly to a ROMS site?

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Me? anyways ill just edit my post in case....

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nevermore said:
you're aware that this is pointing directly to a ROMS site?
You got me worried there. i been to the site a couple of times but no roms around, only release notes.

Man, more controversy over the link than the actual IdeaS news... :???:

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
oh whew, sorry about that ya'll :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.