Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me which psx emulator i can download that will allow e to play psx cd games and save onto my coumpter? please someone tell me. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've downloaded 10 dfferent versions of ps emu's but they either don't save or for some reason won't work, can you give me the site for that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you. I'm use to getting the old emu's with roms, for thing like nes, snes, sega...etc.

It says that the file msiexec is missing, what is that?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
That's a Playstation Bios, try searching around for that if you don't know how to dump your own.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Atrimis
Nowthe emulator is sayig that i need a bio, what's that?
Dude, just a friendly advice.....
1. Read the README.TXT that comes with the emulator... that will definitely help you with some of your questions (BIOS, n' all that jazz).
2. Do a search on the forums before asking questions... some of these questions have been asked wayy too many times already.

Just a friendly reminder, before you get to feel the 'wrath' of some of the less forgiving members ;)

2,209 Posts
You have to search on google or go somewhere else for bios. If you need some help configuring epsxe, there's a guide on the epsxe section of ngemu. (when ever I type ngemu, I almost always type psxemu. I miss that. It had some noce thing that are now gone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you want a no nonsense emulator that works with most games just get Connectix VGS. The graphix are pretty ugly but there are nary few games that dont work.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by Whoever
If you want a no nonsense emulator that works with most games just get Connectix VGS. The graphix are pretty ugly but there are nary few games that dont work.
Don't even bother to reply to Atrimis. He's been banned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts