Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To admin of emuforums.com, i wish to know how to get ur own pics/icons below ur nickname. I saw many pcs like characters from certain games and all that. So, tell me, what is the minimum "requirments" for me to enable me to have the small pic? What's the minimum post?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Go to 'user cp' in the menu up top, then 'edit options' and at the bottom you can set your AVATAR, thats the little pic.. to make one yourself.. use a paint program like paint shop pro.. maybe even MS paint..or i think ACDSEE can convert them to. something that can save the file to to the .gif extension. open you picture in, resize it.. not sure what the exact limit is, but it has to be small. mine is 65x65 pixels, and save it as a gif..:)

S

·
0 Posts
Or you can save it as a JPG. It can't be any larger than 65x65 pixels or 15000 bytes, whichever is smaller. You can even take a screen shot and then "cut out" what you want. That is how I did mine. Mine is the Minotaur from the PSX game Gauntlet Legends.
I "cut" him out of the screen shot, resized him, up loaded him, and then I had my own custom picture.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
or you can take a few screenshots and put them in one animated gif :)
mine's Akuma from Karateka running on AppleWin :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts