Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for being a bunch of a$$holes... literally

Every single emulator site tells you to go search for the bios, they wont provide it, wont talk about it, and delete anything mentioning where u can possibly find it.

Of course when u search for such a thing, all you get, are the sites telling you to go search for it some more, we wont provide it.

Several hours later of attempting to search for it, finding and trying out all versions that crash the game, wont work, crash the emulator, learning to make a selfbootable image, needing to dl proper image mounting software. Of course trying to find support for this is so much fun, because no one knows what bios you have and hence cant help you, it could be ANYTHING! (of course IM GLAD THERE ARE SO MANY VERSIONS of the bios TO CHOOSE FROM).

So withstanding the irony that this is coming from a leecher, I would like to thank you all for being a bunch of retards concerning the bios. I have never seen so many unhelpful and retarded sites than those concerning the dreamcast emulator. Screw this *****, after hours of trying diff flash and bios files with a working cdi image, you can all go ***** yourselves and this *****ty emulator.

Dont need a bunch of arrogant idiots spamming go find it yourself when every single site says that.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:evil: what a dude, those kind of... creatures are from this planet? because I don't think that we have here anything with IQ below 0 :evil:.
Dude use your brain (if you have such thing) and you'll start almost every emulator (depends on your pc specs :p) shish, yes go cry to your momy she'd help you :rotflmao: because the only arshole here is you :evil: PeacE :nod:

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
After HOURS of searching and you still can't get it to at least start?!??!?!! You must be pretty stupid :lol: Typing "PLZ GIEV ME A WORKNG DR3AMCAST BIOS FOR CHANKAST EMULA2R I DOWNLOAEDD FROM NGEMU THX GOGLE" just won't work :p

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WindHydra said:
After HOURS of searching and you still can't get it to at least start?!??!?!! You must be pretty stupid :lol: Typing "PLZ GIEV ME A WORKNG DR3AMCAST BIOS FOR CHANKAST EMULA2R I DOWNLOAEDD FROM NGEMU THX GOGLE" just won't work :p
Yes Hydra, good job displaying the intelligence of a 11 year old with your "l33t speak". I understand your incompetence in understanding my post because of your age, so let me explain it for you. I already got the emulator to start, none of the games work because of the causes displayed above, and of course I have no way of knowing whether I have the right bios or not, because people like you are so arrogant to say "go find it yourself, we wont help you, its illegal".. Yes obviously it's so illegal when most of you have downloaded it online, lol...

FYI, I have tried 25+ combinations of different bios and flash along with different versions of chankast and I've seen tons of posts where ppl have the same problems like me and idiots like you just tell em to go search for the (wait for drumroll.....) BIOS.

Kaneda, you're right, I should go find my brain. Or rather maybe it's you who should, seeing your horrible spelling, your obvious ignorance, and your need to display 2-3 emoticons for every sentence since you obviously don't have the brain power to construct a proper sentence.

Idiots.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
remstar said:
Kaneda, you're right, I should go find my brain. Or rather maybe it's you who should, seeing your horrible spelling, your obvious ignorance, and your need to display 2-3 emoticons for every sentence since you obviously don't have the brain power to construct a proper sentence.
wow now I'm gonna be the shamed guy :rotflmao: don't you know what for people made emoticons? I think my brains rather ok, because making chankast work took me about hmmm 1 minute (configuration) :xomunch: and it's not world record :evil:

as for my english, still learning u know

then if we are idiots why did you join ngemu anyway? your so perfect person which can't make chankast work :evil:

oh yeah one more thing :) you could always PM one of us, i think that someone would help you then but I guess you're too proud or just couldn't get that idea :evil: sh1thead :lol:

BTW. I've almost forgot, there could be other problems than bios :xomunch:

G

·
remstar > I understand your frustration; however, because of legal issues we can sadly not provide links to the bios....that's why it's such a pain to find it. I know it's annoying, but it's how things are, sadly... it's not like we're doing that to annoy you; it's just to protect these sites from legal problems.
Generally; if the bios starts it's prolly a good one (if without a game the DC boots, it's prolly ok)
Then secondly; yeah...running the games is problematic. DC emulation is fairly new and due to that more accident-prone than say, SNES emulation. One of the big problems is that a version of a game may or may not run depending on which one you acquired. Usually the more faithful backups of originals work well, but "butchered" copies (e.g. ones with trainers, cracktros or pal protection patches) often don't. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell beforehand...so you acquire a backup, and it's just a case of luck if it will run or not :/ ..I guess in some cases the problems can be fixed but not always. And then there are games that simply don't work yet.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KanedA said:
then if we are idiots why did you join ngemu anyway? your so perfect person which can't make chankast work :evil:

oh yeah one more thing :) you could always PM one of us, i think that someone would help you then but I guess you're too proud or just couldn't get that idea :evil: sh1thead :lol:

BTW. I've almost forgot, there could be other problems than bios :xomunch:
1. Never had any problems with any other emulators, and to answer your question, I made the acc to vent my frustrations on the arrogance and stupidity of the users of Chankast. I have never had this amount of problems getting an emulator to work, nor seen the amount of websites all telling you to go find it yourself for any other console other than the Dreamcast.

2. Took you 1 min to configure Chankast and it worked properly? Gee, a little slow dont you think? I mean what configurations do you have to do besides specify hard drive, control keys, and press Start if your bios works...

3. Guess what smartass, I did pm several ppl about the bios, guess what responses I got (*hint hint, check above posts and figure it out*)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I wrote about 1 minute :) baside I'm not using 'clean' version of chankast now

read what samour wrote :) (part about 'why games don't want to work)

hmmm PM... guess you didn't pm 'right' people ;)

baside, if you haven't started this flame war calling us idiots etc I guess we wouldn't answer to it the way we did.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Samor,

I highly doubt that this site would get a sudden "Cease and Desist" letter if people provided links to other sites containing the bios in forum threads or referring to the correct versions. The legal issues of hosting such a file are obvious, but preventing members from providing random llinks on the forum to requests is a little too far in my opinion.

Of course, this isn't my website, the owner can do whatever they want, but I just pointed out in my post my frustration and annoyance at the arrogance of people who responded to my PMs with ridiculous excuses as to why they wont give the bios over. You could point out that I'm arrogant for asking for it in the first place but I did so nicely to many people, and the fact that I've received so many "Find it yourself" answers is annoying and stupid IMO.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
remstar said:
I highly doubt that this site would get a sudden "Cease and Desist" letter if people provided links to other sites containing the bios in forum threads or referring to the correct versions. The legal issues of hosting such a file are obvious, but preventing members from providing random llinks on the forum to requests is a little too far in my opinion.
You are quite wrong in your assumption regarding bios's. In fact we have had "Cease and Desist" letters on no fewer than 3 occasions in the past. The reason why we are still active today is purely due to our stance on illegal material.

remstar said:
Of course, this isn't my website, the owner can do whatever they want, but I just pointed out in my post my frustration and annoyance at the arrogance of people who responded to my PMs with ridiculous excuses as to why they wont give the bios over. You could point out that I'm arrogant for asking for it in the first place but I did so nicely to many people, and the fact that I've received so many "Find it yourself" answers is annoying and stupid IMO.
So in other words you thought that if you messaged ppl directly instead of posting it in the forums, you'd get away with it huh? As you discovered that is not a smart move around here. The fact that you got so many "annoying" and "stupid" replies is not surprising, as you yourself set out to "annoy" them with your "stupid" requests.

As far as I am concerned this thread is simple flamebait, which is prohibited on this forum. Therefore this thread has broken not 1 but 2 site rules. This has been logged against your account and this thread is now closed.

As you stated you are leaving, I am going to give you the digity to do so without having your account banned. However any more words on this topic and I won't be as lenient.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
*update*

Seeing how my advice has been ignored, your account has now been banned. Don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.