Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple just started offering Applecare for the iPhone so I popped in to grab it. Nothing will make you rage like the automatons that shop there. Those people hang on every goddamn word in those idiot "I'm a mac" commercials and they repeat every line to the salesmen....lol, sorry, "geniuses" that work there as if it's their own ideas. I'm not exaggerating. Comments like "Tee hee. Macs don't get viruses" Wel neither does my PC because I'm not a moron who clicks on everything just because it appears in front of me.

I think my tongue was bleeding from biting it so hard. When the salesman came to help me I almost, loudly, said, "I'm looking for a computer that can run 95% of the software out there, and doesn't require proprietary bull**** every time I want a new peripheral or upgrade"

Stay out of that store. You will want to punch faces.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
An Apple store popped up in my city a few months ago. I've been meaning to stop by some day, but if that's what it's like inside I should probably stay away. I don't need to spend the night in jail for public defamation of a business. Your "I'm looking for a computer that can run 95% of the software out there, and doesn't require proprietary bull**** every time I want a new peripheral or upgrade" statement is exactly along the lines of something I would say after hearing a bunch of iSheep regurgitating commercial slogans.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
There's a mac store opened here to though i never heard such statements in there in fact it was like in any other kind of IT shop, but if they would have made such statements i would have gone with Spy's statement to:p.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I think the closest mac store to me is 600km away. And yet I feel it is still too close.

Anyhoo, at least we can look forward to Microsoft stores opening up soon.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I remember there being one in Debrecen, Hungary. It was the most desolate shop of the entire mall. I just walk around that place in a wide arc, there's no reason for going there. Mediamarkt ftw :p

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
There's no Mac Store in my city...but there's rumors flying left and right that one is coming to town. If it does come, I'll check it out for the laughs.

Other then that, the only other place that carries a lot of Mac products is the university book store. Most of the workers seem to ignore the stuff though, they just set 'em up and well...direct customers to the PC laptops instead :lol:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I'm going to visit my local mac store with some tins of gasoline.

...i'll remember to wear gloves and a mask.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Oh Spyhop I expected to hear more from your experience.

Like if you went Kung fu on their asses. :lol:

I have never gone to a Mac store before but I heard that their deco style looks good.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Apple fans are cocky, arrogant *****es.

i want to punch them in the throat.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I'd go in looking for a download card for music while proudly using a Sony 4GB MP3 player and verify the download card will work on a PC...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I don't have an Apple store in my town. :(

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Then... stick in Windows XP (or Vista, or 7). :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.