Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm into this forum I think my profile looks crap compared to some of you guys. How do I get a little piccy in by my profile like you do? Does it need to be in any particular size and colour depth?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
You posted in a wrong forum this should be posted in the off-topic discussion, anyway you said you wanna be cool
:cool: like me !!!!
oh well!!

By the power vested upon me :confused: I'll make you cool :cool:
to have a customized avatar youll need a lot off post 40 i think
then you can create 65x65 pics 1500bytes max ok
I now pronounce you Husband and wife

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sorry but you're not allowed to be cool.

Heheh j/k. Go to usercp at the top of the page and go into edit options. Scroll to the bottom and find change avatar. You can pick from the list of avatars there. I think its at 15 posts(or maybe 40) you get to use a custom avatar that you upload from your HD or link to with imagecode(I think you can do that here)
You'll find limits for the custom avatars on that page when they become accessable.
BTW you have to have 700 posts to have a custom title.

151 Posts
Originally posted by stuartnich
Now I'm into this forum I think my profile looks crap compared to some of you guys. How do I get a little piccy in by my profile like you do? Does it need to be in any particular size and colour depth?
puting your system specs as your biography in your profile isn't making you cool you know.

S

·
0 Posts
You need at least 15 posts to have an Avatar. Then you can choose one of the ones here on the board (though some require more than 15 posts) or you can upload your own, like I did. The size limits are 65x65 pixels.
To get a custom title under your name, you must reach at least 700 posts.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 5 of 5 Posts