Discussion Starter #3
GPU plugins GPU plugins GPU plugins GPU plugins GPU plugins
i want new ones :)
work a lot Pete (j/k) and thkx :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well didn't the 1.51 came out since?
Maybe he was talking about the new blending function?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
IMO, i find the gpu emulation is near perfect compared to the spu
one...
(of course they are great plugins but the advance of this one isn t as great as the gpu emulation...)

But who am i to criticize the emu authors?
i can t even doing a nice javascript applet ;)

well just nevermind it, it was my opinion....

Bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
If I were you,I'd look on the PCSX side,I think something will come out soon.

Remember what Bobbi said 1 week before ePSXe 1.4.0 was released?
He said that at least 3 emus would come out within the next weeks!
There's only one for now.
I bet PCSX will be the second.
But I don't know which will be the third,as he said that Psynex wasn't one of thoese 3.
It won't be AdriPSX,I think I would know about it(Roor accepted me as a betatester),and he said that it would take quite a time before a new release come out(he wants AdriPSX to be at least on the same level as ePSXe before he releases it)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel

It won't be AdriPSX,I think I would know about it(Roor accepted me as a betatester),and he said that it would take quite a time before a new release come out(he wants AdriPSX to be at least on the same level as ePSXe before he releases it)
I think a beta tester should be a bit more silent about the work done by the developpers....

Remember PSEMU pro..... -_-

bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Silent?
I didn't say a thing!
I just said what Roor already mentionned on the forum a while ago,I guess you missed this one:p .

Also,I promised him I wouldn't give any beta to anyone(and I'll keep my promise).

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No problem.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yes it's really good one.
Not as good as ePSXe of course,but it has the potential to be.
IMO,it's far better than FPSE,and has a very good compatibility.
I hope the next betas will be great:) .

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hum
its just my opinion, but i dont think pcsx will be at epsxe's level. but then again, its just my opinion, who knowss, it can be a perfect psx ;)
anyone knoes when will it be out?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Neojag,I talked about AdriPSX when I said the author(Roor)wanted to make it get to the level of ePSXe.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know, i just asked if u think pcsx would be as good as epsxe! these r 2 diferent things ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Ok,sorry then m8.
I think PCSX will be good,but it can hardly be as good as ePSXe with its first true release(the other one only played demos).

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Rargh,here's the post Roor made to explain what he wanted to do:

"Hi all.

I just wanted to announce that next AdriPSX release will be the last one, at least for a while.

After next release, AdriPSX will turn into a "private project" , releasing betas only for beta-testers and friends.
The idea is to keep it private till reachig actual EPSXE status, or something like that.

This may take a a pair months.

If someone is really interested on becoming beta tester (I mean really becoming a beta tester).
There will be a "private" messageboard and download area, where testers whould post all their results (bug reports, shots, etc).
And I'll try to fix games one by one... as well as release betas with improvements on a weekly basis, so we can track progress, etc...

Next AdriPSX release includes several improvements...
being the most significative ones a PERFECT MDEC (like VGS), an almost completely redone GTE (a lot better 3D graphics, better colors, etc), some changes on CPU (very slightly less speed, but higher compatibility) and suport for a new GUI plugin. Pete is already coding a new GUI using this system. Surely it will be released along the emu.

Expect this next release (as I said, the last public release I will make for some time) to posted on Friday.

See ya.

Roor."

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Sounds interesting!

Well, let s see if the words can make the emu...

Just wait and see... ;)
Good luck to the AdriPSX team tough.

bye

1 - 20 of 25 Posts