Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
As long as you have a decent burner, and good ripping software (i.e. Alcohol 120%) any iso of any original game should work just fine.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
That's not true. There are games that are not properly emulated yet, that's why compatibility lists exist.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
I-Chan said:
That's not true. There are games that are not properly emulated yet, that's why compatibility lists exist.
Probably, but I can't remember a single PSX game that won't work in ePSXe with the proper plugins/settings.

[]s Badaro

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Unjammer Lammy? Irritating Stick? Wipeout? Harry Potter? do you want me to keep going? i dont mean to be a jerk, Badaro, and i know you aren't a n00b by any stretch, but there are games that don't work with ePSXe :cry:

check out this interesting thread as well: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49711&

PS. every game that i have tried has worked (except for CTR...i know it works but i didnt try very hard), so, in essence, ePSXe is "perfect" for me.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
hushypushy said:
Unjammer Lammy? Irritating Stick? Wipeout? Harry Potter? do you want me to keep going? i dont mean to be a jerk, Badaro, and i know you aren't a n00b by any stretch, but there are games that don't work with ePSXe :cry:

check out this interesting thread as well: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49711&

PS. every game that i have tried has worked (except for CTR...i know it works but i didnt try very hard), so, in essence, ePSXe is "perfect" for me.
You misunderstood my post, I said essentially the same as you: There are probably some games that won't work in ePSXe, but it's only a small list of games and I personally don't know any of them.

[]s Badaro

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I know that there are many games that don't work with epsxe but arn't those the lesser played games? Besides that didn't they stop working of epsxe awhile ago?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Badaro said:
You misunderstood my post, I said essentially the same as you: There are probably some games that won't work in ePSXe, but it's only a small list of games and I personally don't know any of them.

[]s Badaro
well then we basically said the same thing then ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts