Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am facing a very strange situation in my room.Well This is it.

I have got two systems .one is a damn p3 and i think there is no need to mension its specification .The problem is my second pc .Its AMD sempron 2200+ with a dvd rom,128+256 Ram,40 Gb Hd no 3d card (planning to buy after exams). And my mobo is Asus A7V400-MX-SE.

I was running my Amd since last six months nothing happened.My both systems were good neighbours but last month they both had a war i s'ppose.My Amd is not working.In the other room I have to short its power jumper manually to force it to work.Could this possibly be the problem of my mobo or casing.Also when i connect my USB it seizes.

In my room its not working at any cost.

I took my system to the shop from where i bought it was working perfectly well .So that damn man is not exchanging this even though its in warranty.

i can't understand this:

In my room where the conditions are ideal its not working :hdbash:

In the other room which is hot its working with certain difficulties. :rolleyes:

in the shop which is ...its working perfectly well.

I reckon someone has summoned it or else..Plz help me on this coz its very serious case

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
How neighbourly are the machines? Try sitting your computer in the room as far away from the other as possible.

Thats about all the advice I can offer in this situation... However, I have 5 (and 2 more coming) in a 3mx3m room and I have never had a problem like that.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Yaar Sohaib.......before posting this on NGemu, you could have called me up or I could have come over. I live within 800Meters from your house :p

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
I may be able to find something that you might not be spotting. Imagine yourself without a mirror and something itches beneath your nose. You can explain the itch by chatting to a doctor but if some doc is there in front of you, he can look at where you can't. erh...leave it.

I'll pay a trip tomorrow.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
It sounds like it could be electric fields, do you have a lot of electric equipment in your room?, we had a sort of simular problem in my university... the computer worked fine in the old computer room and once we moved them to a new one, many of them stopped working. Not until some physics experts that could measure electric fields, investigated the issue did we find out that was the reason.

Could be about unstable power supply in your room too.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
ummm, My guess is something wonky with your Power coming into your home...maybe it is undervoltage the other PC puts enough drain that the AMD can't start, in the other room, without the other PC running you can get enough to jump start it...
It's just a guess but that IS what it sounds like to me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.