Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, and yes I CAN! read rules and I did not ask anyone for bios. No one told me from this sight where to get it. But you still have not helped me! I have read at least 30 pages of your postings and still have not found the answers. If anyone bothered to read all my post from last time bios is not all of the problem. All I asked for was help with bios not to GET! it. If you shut me out again and close my thread because I asked for help and you got your panities in a bunch cause I said the wrong thing what the heck am I going to do then. I thought you were here to help. :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2:

Michael

·
Spriggan
466 Posts
Apparently you missed this part

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
degner said:
I downloaded the bios that was recomened
Betamax a.k.a. the Forum Rules said:
If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
In case you didn't understand why your first post got shot down, this should spell it out. Distribution of BIOS images via downloads is 100% illegal. It isn't a matter of you having a right to use the image, but a matter of NOBODY having the right to distribute it. If you want a BIOS image, do some research and dump your own.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
degner said:
I thought you were here to help. :cuss2: :cuss2: :cuss2:
we are...legally ;)

did you really think that making a post like this would make me change my mind? oh wait, i said your previous thread was against the rules, but now that you made another angry thread, i'll help you! yeah...

so yeah, this thread is closed too, one more incidence and expect a ban ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.